It is a long established fact.
XIMR will be a pre-eminent, multi-cultural, global business school. It will advance global management knowledge and practice and will be sought after by Governments, Non-governmental organizations, Multinational corporations, and the media for its expertise in forming persons for others, and with others.
XIMR will develop leaders for global business with character, competence, and commitment who will make a difference to their organizations and to society.
To develop entrepreneurial leaders for global business with Character, Competence and Commitment who will make a positive difference to the lives of people they come in contact with, both personally and professionally.
We will accomplish this by
- Providing high quality, innovative and relevant programmes to students and working executives which will broaden their horizon and inculcate global business capabilities required for leadership in the global environment.
- Attracting, developing and retaining high calibre faculty from all over the world to contribute to knowledge and practice in global business.
- Enrolling students of high intellectual capability and leadership potential. We will strive for a cultural diversity in the classroom.
- Creating a learning organization, emphasizing team work and free exchange of ideas.
- Treating every individual with respect and dignity and creating an organization in which employees will be proud to belong.
- Respecting the physical environment wherever we operate.
- Developing the marginalized sections of society by the application of management knowledge and practice in emerging markets of Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- To develop and suport alumni who will prosper and support the alma mater.
Meet Our Faculty
5 out of 9 core faculties hold doctorate/fellowship of leading institutions in India
- Prof.Sushil Kumar Pare – Marketing Management
- Prof.Rajesh Vyas – B2B Marketing
- Prof. Ajay Kumar Mishra – Consumer Behaviour
- Prof.Kuldeep Kawatra – Services Marketing
- Prof.Venkata Subramanian – Sales Management
- Prof.Himanshu Rajurkar – Marketing Analytics
- Prof.Dr.B.Bhatia – Project Management
- Prof. Chitra Chandrasekhar – Operations Research, Business Statistics
- Prof.Sunil Karve – Business Research,Marketing Research
- Prof.Bharat Parwani – Strategic Management
- Prof. Aijaz Jafri – Operations Management
- Prof.Soumen Das Choudhury – Communications Skills
- Prof. Sudha Menon – Spanish
- Prof.Chhatradhari Chakraborty – Financial Markets & Institutions
- Prof.Viswanathan K – Banking
- Prof.Shanthi – Compensation & Benefits
- Prof. Sanjivani Patil – HR Planning & Technology + Competency based HRM
- Prof.R.V.Kadam – Labour Laws & its Implication on Industrial Relations